Company: TRD Studios
Expected Date of Joining: 15/12/2023
- Ideate, create, own, and execute TRD’s content plan and content plan for all clients.
- You will have to research and craft the content charter and ensure we write on topics that are most relevant in the industry.
- Generate content that’s bold and compelling, directed at our target audience of tech recruiters and hiring managers from around the world
- Own PR and Corporate communication for all clients of TRD.
- Be the custodian of all content that is generated across TRD and ensure the content generated meets TRD’s standards
- Set the overall strategy for content at TRD and provide the right direction and ensure other teams adhere to these guidelines as well
- Assist in creative copy writing whenever required
- Develop the editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Edit, proofread and ensure content across the board is ready for publishing
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze blog traffic and recommend means to boost blog traffic.
- Manage and Drive all Marketing Coordinators
- Assess team and plan training of all direct reportees in conjunction with the HR team.
- At Least 5 years of experience delivering high value content
- Knowledge of WordPress and other Content Management tools will be a plus
- Prior Experience in managing PR and Corporate communications.
- Experience working with publishers or agencies in the past will be a plus
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
What You Must Have To Succeed In This Role
- Excellent content writing skills – If coming up with content that keeps readers glued to their screens is your thing, this is the job for you.
- Creativity – You will need to be a creative thinker, someone who has an uncanny ability to think outside the box and conjure unconventional ways to solve common business challenges and stand out from competition
- Boldness – You will have to be of a bold mindset to really succeed in this role. Challenge convention, make a statement, be outrageous, be bold. Write content that makes a statement, even if it ruffles a few feathers.
- Embrace SpeedYou need to have an eye for speed and strive to get stuff done as fast as it possibly can get and react to trends in the industry/world around you quick. Speed separates the best content marketers from the rest in the industry. Period.
- Been there, done that – A proven track record of leading successful content campaigns from a B2B perspective with demonstrable results. Or show us content that highlights points 1-4 above and we’ll talk.