- Ideate, create, own, and execute TRD’s content plan for clients.
- Manage and drive content writers (interns, freelancers, etc.)
- Be the custodian of all content that is generated across TRD and ensure the content generated meets TRD’s standards
- Set the overall strategy for content taking into consideration Client’s business goals and provide the right direction and ensure other teams adhere to these guidelines as well
- Assist in creative copy writing whenever required
- Develop the editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Edit, proofread and ensure content across the board is ready for publishing
- At Least 1 years of experience delivering high value content
- Knowledge of WordPress and other Content Management tools will be a plus
- Prior Experience in managing Social Media and Corporate communications.
- Experience working with publishers or agencies in the past will be a plus
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
What You Must Have To Succeed In This Role:
- Excellent content writing skills – If coming up with content that keeps readers glued to their screens is your thing, this is the job for you. Experience of 1 – 3 years is required
- Creativity – You will need to be a creative thinker, someone who has an uncanny ability to think outside the box and conjure unconventional ways to solve common business challenges and stand out from competition
- Boldness – You will have to be of a bold mindset to really succeed in this role. Challenge convention, make a statement, be outrageous, be bold. Write content that makes an impact.
- Embrace Speed- You need to have an eye for speed while maintaining high quality content
- Been there, done that – A proven track record of churning out high quality, impactful content