Job Type: Full-time
Expected date of Joining: 16/06/2023
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
TRD Studios is seeking a Design Recruiter to join our team. The Design Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and selecting qualified design candidates for our company. The successful candidate will have 1-3 years of relevant experience in recruitment and exposure to design hiring will be preferable.
• Publish job listings on careers pages, job boards, and social media.
• Screen portfolios, resumes, and job applications and shortlist qualified candidates for open positions.
• Schedule technical interviews with the hiring managers. Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and following up on the interview status.
• Develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media platforms, online research, college connections etc.
• Network with candidates.
• Update hiring managers/stakeholders on hiring status.
• Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities.
• Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments, and interview evaluations.
• Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles.
• Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• Maintain ATS and job boards to increase candidate pool according to weekly and monthly goals.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment.
• Exposure to design hiring will be preferable.
• A Go-Getter Attitude.
• Be a people’s person and a team player.
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Be a Proactive and Fun loving person.
• Good knowledge in Generative AI and no-code and awareness of project management tools like TeamWave, Basecamp, and Mira.
If you are a proactive and fun-loving individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for design recruitment, we would love to hear from you.
TRD Studios offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and an excellent work environment.