Job Type: Full-time
Expected Date of Joining : 20-06-2023
- Meet with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Design and build the website front-end.
- Create the website architecture.
- Design and manage the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generate WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conduct website performance tests.
- Troubleshoot content issues.
- Conduct WordPress training with the client.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
- 1-3 years of experience in WordPress development
- Skilled in PHP 7.x, MySQL 7.x, Nginx/Apache (LAMP Stack)
- Experience in developing WordPress based Websites/Apps that include eCommerce, forums, blogs etc.
- Experience in integrating 3rd Party Applications/APIs with WordPress.
- Understand the nuances of the full-stack development process. UI Development, Front-end Development, API Integration, Interactions/Animations, etc
- Good to have experience in JS frameworks like jQuery, Angular, Node
- Good to have experience in other frameworks like Laravel CMS, Magento, etc.
- Good knowledge of Generative AI and no code, and awareness of project management tools like team wave, Basecamp, and Mira.
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role, we look forward to receiving your application.