Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad
TRD Studios is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join our design team. The successful candidate will be a freethinker, visualizer, and problem solver, with a passion for research, analysis, and new approaches to solving real-world problems faced by the common man. The candidate should have experience in scoping, designing, and delivering on time, with an eye for usability, minimalism, and simplicity.
• Think, argue, analyze, strategize, and iterate.
• Review wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps as per TRD Studios standards and client needs.
• Design effort level scoping (LOE, SOW, and proposals).
• Have a keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization, etc.
• Be responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Have an in-depth understanding of clients and users.
• Apply strategic design thinking to real-world problems.
• Mentor designers on the latest design trends.
• Review team members and maintain a healthy team spirit.
• Take ownership of the team and deliverables.
• Awareness of UX approaches and methodologies – research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing, and prototyping.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Lateral thinking with an appreciation for minimal usable design.
• Be capable of performing tasks independently as well as motivating team members to take ownership in their respective work areas.
• Good knowledge in Generative AI and no-code and awareness of project management tools like TeamWave, Basecamp, and Mira.
If you are a passionate Lead UX Designer looking for an exciting challenge with a growing company, we would love to hear from you. TRD Studios offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and an excellent work environment.