- Create motion graphics, and produce/edit videos that adhere to briefs provided.
- Create original, fully, and harmonized motion graphics-based videos that incorporate animation, shoot footage, stock media, product UI representations, workflow visualizations and more.
- Create original motion graphics assets, such as lower-thirds, title cards, end cards, cinemagraphs, advertisements, customer education videos, experimental features, product and solution walkthroughs and more.
- Produce, direct and deliver marketing videos, from pre-production, production and post-production.
- Collaborate with Team Leads, content writers, marketing managers, and other internal stakeholders in the development of video content.
- Ability to work within production budget and timeline parameters.
- Maintain consistency to the brand visual identity and usage.
- Effectively communicate ongoing project status with the creative team and marketing team.
- Manage multiple projects in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Required Skills & Background:
- Experience required 1+ years.
- Expertise in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Comfortable working in a remote and on-site team environment, with the ability to give and take constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to scope work to a deadline, and do your best work within the time given.
- Ability to work completely independently when necessary.
- Clearly articulate creative process, thoughts, ideas and a point of view about the work.
- Solid understanding of the production and design process.
- Attention to detail and quality assurance is critical.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
Preferred Skills & Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a video or design-related field (including but not limited to Communications, Fine Arts, Journalism, Marketing, Broadcasting, Animation, Film etc.