Job Type: Full-time(Hyderabad) / Part Time (Hybrid)
Expected date of Joining: 10/06/2023
Job Location: Hyderabad, Banglore, Mumbai, Chennai
TRD Studios prides itself on having a vibrant and inclusive work culture that fosters creativity, innovation, and collaboration. We believe in empowering our employees and providing them with a platform to excel in their respective roles. Our team members are encouraged to share their ideas, contribute to the company’s growth, and support each other in achieving common goals. We believe in recognizing and rewarding our employees for their hard work and dedication.
TRD Studios is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Strategist with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and building long-term customer relationships. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of customer needs and be able to translate them into business partnerships. The Sales Strategist will be responsible for driving revenue growth through renewals, retentions, and new customer signups.
• Understand our services and articulate the value propositions, features, and benefits of these services.
• Plan and achieve revenue targets through renewals, retentions, and new customer signups.
• Undertake presales ideation and strategic thinking with potential and existing customers.
• Qualify and nurture leads to convert over time across different service offerings.
• Proven Experience of GEM (Government E-Marketplace) and facilitating B2G contracts.
• Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to the sales plan.
• Carry out end-to-end sales activities (develop proposals, present offers, negotiate, and close opportunities) to prospects, clients.
• Build strong industry relationships and develop long-term customer relationships.
• Ensure healthy relationships with co-team members and other internal teams for the easy handover of projects from the Business to the Delivery team.
• Share monthly and quarterly self-achievements and improvement reports with the leadership.
• B2B sales experience in advertising, digital sales, or UX Sales domain.
• Proven ability in new business acquisition.
• Record of consistent and exceptional achievement in exceeding sales goals.
• A passion and aptitude for consultative selling.
• Strong relationships with C-level decision-makers.
• Excellent communication, presentation skills, and negotiation skills.
• Strong experience working with fortune 500 customers, different geographic customers preferred.
• Good knowledge in Generative AI and no-code and awareness of project management tools like TeamWave, Basecamp, and Mira.
If you are an enthusiastic Sales Strategist looking for an exciting challenge with a growing company, we would love to hear from you.