Job Location: Hyderabad
TRD Studios is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join our design team. We are looking for freethinkers who can visualize what others don’t and are comfortable working outside the box. The ideal candidate should have a passion for research and analysis, with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will be responsible for Understanding, Visualising, analyzing, strategizing, and Creating on design solutions.
You will work with the team to review wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps as per Lollypop standards and client needs.
You will be responsible for scoping design efforts (LOE, SOW, and proposals), have a keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization, and be responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
You will apply strategic design thinking to real-world problems and have an eye for usability, minimalism, and simplicity.
Superpowers You Will Need:
• 5+ years of experience.
• Strong awareness of UX approaches and methodologies – research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing, and prototyping.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to mentor designers on the latest design trends.
• Ability to review team members and maintain a healthy team spirit. • Ownership for the team and deliverables.
• Capability to perform tasks independently as well as motivating team members to take ownership in their respective work areas.
• Sense of humor & lots of it!
• Good knowledge of Generative AI and no-code, and awareness of project management tools like TeamWave, Basecamp, and Mira.
If you are a passionate Sr. UX Designer looking for an exciting challenge with a growing company, we would love to hear from you.
TRD Studios offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and an excellent work environment.