Roles And Responsibilities:
- Able to understand the requirements and translate them into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team to deliver various different components in the product – landing pages, banners, social media posts.
- Understanding requirement for different collaterals like flyers, posters, etc
- Consciously and exhaustively craft detailed use cases
- Design of product from conceptualization to final implementation.
- Proactively proposing and implementing innovative solutions
- Product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach
- Should be experienced in Adobe XD
- Knowledge of A/B testing, Google Analytics will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master in Design from NID, NIFT, IIT, or NIT
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Interaction Design, UX Design, and UI Design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Problem solver and customer-centered
Desired Skills and Experience:
- customer relations, research, hp, hpux, design, use cases, ab testing, social media, landing pages, product vision, google analytics, strategic design, interaction design