Company: TRD Studios
Expected Date of Joining: 10th of Every Month
As part of a cross cutting Communication team, the Communication Intern-Design will be responsible to produce graphic design solutions across digital, print and promotional collateral.
Help create engaging graphic design assets for TRD’s various stakeholders, audiences, and channels, both online and offline by focusing on (but not limited to) achievement of the following results:
- Create design assets for print, events, websites, email and social media.
- Produce consistent branded experiences across multi-channel communications.
- Ensure that TRD’s brand guidelines are maintained across all branded collateral.
- Design and edit materials and layouts including but not limited to factsheets, reports, and posters for publication.
- Produce excellent, on brand and customized illustrations and animations for various digital channels.
- Any other work as assigned and needed.
- Pursuing Graduation or Post-graduation degree in graphic design from a reputed design institute.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) with working knowledge of CorelDraw.
- Proficiency in creating animated gifs or animated short videos using Illustrator, After Affects, Motion or Premiere and other related software.
- Flair for creating engaging and compelling graphic designs for different audiences, online and offline, from program briefs, technical and project updates, reports and case studies.
- Proficient in English. Similar skills in Hindi or any other regional Indian language will be a bonus.
- Self- starter with strong attention to detail and ability to achieve quality standards
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during Internship:
- Developing design language for public health priorities
- Preparation of graphics for various stakeholders, audiences and channels, both online and offline
- Knowledge of FNCG, B2B, B2C, D2C, product and communication strategy
- Fostering collaboration and coordination among team members
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications.